For groups of 6 or more, we welcome you to schedule a free tour!
- Length: 45-60 minutes (can be adapted)
- Current options can be found on the request form and are subject to change.
- Additional topics can be requested, we will let you know if it is possible!
- Scheduled programs may be requested for another time, as a private group tour.
- Meeting Location: The Botanical Garden pond unless otherwise requested.
- Tours consist of walking on unpaved turf grass. Please let us know if there are any accessibility or mobility issues and we will accommodate as best we can.
- Tour guides will be chosen from staff and Beal Scholars based on the tour topic.
For specific questions, email Education Director, Maeve Bassett at email@example.com.
A suggested donation of $20 for tours supports educational programming at the Beal Botanical Garden. Thank you for your support!